Situated in the very heart of the city, on a quiet and beautiful street off Shenkin street and Alenby street near the famous Carmel Market.
Only a short distance from the many impressive attractions in the city by foot like:
- The famous Rotschild boulevard (7 min by walk),
- Shenkin street where you can find a lot of boutiques for cloths, galleries, café, bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, playground and all nearby (2 min by walk),
- The best beaches on the Mediterranean Sea (10 min by walk)
- The delicious food Carmel Market (1 min by walk)
- The charming Nachalat Benyamin street with markets restaurants and bars (1 min by walk),
- The old neighborhood of Kerem Hateymanim where you can enjoy the traditional Yemenite restaurants, buy some spices and walk around this charming area (2 min by walk)
- In the luxurious Balfour street, Montefiore street, Maze street (5 min by walk) you can visit the Norman Hotel voted among the 50 best hotel in the world, and 1st in the Mid East.
- The artsy Neve Tsedek has avant garde design stores, fashion boutiques and handicraft shops (15 min by walk)
- and of course the night life !!
The Penthouse is found on the fourth floor of a Bauhaus building with Skyline view and sea view.
The flat has been renovated by one of Israel's top designers, making it a complete heaven to stay in.
There are two floors. The top floor has a master room with a huge bathroom where you can enjoy the amazing view of the city. You have access to the roof top terrace with comfortable chairs and beds, a large table and chairs where you can eat and rest while enjoying the view or take an outdoor shower.
On the lower floor, there is a double bed room with top- quality mattress en-suite bathroom with double shower and toilets. One other room for kids with bathroom and attached toilets. The apartment has a beautiful kitchen with everything you need to make yourself a real Israeli Chef. The living room is cosy and comfortable.
Equipped kitchen: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Toaster, Kettle, Kitchenware, Washing-Machine , Micro-oven, Oven, Freezer
• Capacity: up to 4 adults, 1 child bed, 2 cot beds
• Surface: ~126m² and 67m² for the terrace
• Bedroom: 3
• Bathroom: 3
• AC adjustable in each room and living room
• Heating adjustable in each room and living room
• Wireless Internet for the flat and the rooftop terrace
• private parking place: Yes
• Floor: 4 + 5
• Lift available: Yes
• fresh bed sheets linen & towels: Yes
• one more extra folding bed with mattress, in this case you can be 5 adults.
• folding barbecue
• TV with Apple TV
WHY IS IT A KIDS FRIENDLY FLAT?
If you are parents I am sure you will be super happy to find everything you need for your children that I use for mine:
• 2 cot beds with mattress and blankets, level adjustable
• 1 child bed adjustable for the length don’t hesitate to tell us how old is your child
• 1 bath and baby bath witch include so many water toys
• 1 room fully equipped of toys: puzzle, painting board, cars, …
• a trotter and a ride on pushchair mini car is available in the flat
• a huge inflatable pool on the terrace will make your children the happiest ones ever
• a kids kitchen with the cooking set allow your child to help you when you are cooking
• 2 children houses and tube
• steamer and mixer if you need to cook for them
• and all the safety stuff you need : from windows locks to housekeeping products, the cutlery are located in a safety place , there are 2 gates for the stairs up and down .
• a high chair for dinner time
• a sterilizer for bottles and pacifier
• the Shenkin parc with playground is near by the building (very rare in Tel Aviv)
• a very adorable nanny available if needed, who used to look after my children .
Located in a high frequently anywhere. You can also use the city bike, rent an electronic scooter or just walk.
Your payment will be sent directly to AIRBNB
Where to pick up the keys: At the apartment
Cleaning during the stay: 60 shekel per hour
Pets accepted: No